Over 80 million people in India speak Telugu as their first language, making it the fourth most common language there. The Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana use it as their national language. People also speak it in some parts of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Maharashtra.
The Indian health care industry is growing quickly, and more and more people in Telugu-speaking states need health care. However, many healthcare providers in India don’t translate their materials into Telugu. This can make it hard for patients who know Telugu to get the services and information they need.
English to Telugu Translation can help healthcare companies reach more possible patients who speak different dialects of Telugu.
Health care providers can gain from translating from English to Telugu in the following ways:
- Reach more people: Health care providers can reach a lot more possible patients by translating their materials into Telugu. Especially in places where Telugu is the main language of communication, this is very important.
- Build trust and credibility: translating your business materials into Telugu shows that you care about the Telugu-speaking market and want to give your customers the best experience possible. This can help you gain the trust and respect of patients who know Telugu.
- Make patients happier: Healthcare workers can make the experience better for Telugu-speaking patients by giving them information and services in Telugu. In turn, this can make patients happier and more loyal.
- Make more money: Healthcare providers can make more money by expanding into Telugu-speaking areas and reaching more potential patients.
Here are some specific ways that healthcare companies have used translation from English to Telugu to reach new areas where people speak Telugu:
- The website, marketing materials, and patient paperwork for a private hospital in Hyderabad were all translated into Telugu. Because of this, in the first year they were able to get 20% more people who spoke Telugu.
- A government hospital in Andhra Pradesh put together patient education tools in the language Telugu. Because of this, they were able to help patients understand their situation and treatment plan better, which improved their health.
- A drug company put their product labels and directions into the Telugu language. Because of this, in the first year they were able to sell 15% more prescription drugs in places where people spoke Telugu.
These are some ways that English to Telugu translation can help healthcare companies reach new areas where people speak Telugu and give better care to patients who speak Telugu.
If you work in healthcare and need to translate from English to Telugu, here are some tips:
- Translate everything you use with patients: Your website, marketing materials, patient forms, and patient education tools are all part of this.
- Hire a professional translator: You should hire a professional translator to make sure that your materials are translated correctly and in a way that respects other cultures.
- Use plain language: Don’t use medical words or other technical terms. Instead, use simple language. Instead, talk in simple terms that people can understand.
- Test your translations with patients: Once your materials have been translated, take them to patients and ask them what they think. In this way, you can be sure that your versions are clear, brief, and simple.
If you follow these tips, you can use English to Telugu translation to reach more potential patients who know Telugu and expand your healthcare services into those areas.